Judul : Recipe: Perfect Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini
link : Recipe: Perfect Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini
Recipe: Perfect Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini
Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini. Slice the zucchini in half to make two round halves. Then slice those in half, and lay flat. The inside on the cutting board.
In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste. Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. You can cook Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini
- Prepare 2 of zucchini's.
- It's 1 stick of of butter.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese to taste.
Mix cheese, garlic and herbs together in a small bowl and sprinkle over the zucchini along with salt and pepper to taste. Serve as a side or as a low-carb base with our instant pot beef ragu. Crisp, tender baked zucchini with a golden crust of freshly grated Parmesan, thyme and oregano. These Italian-flavored zucchini sticks are a crowed-pleaser.
Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini instructions
- Rinse off your zucchini. Slice off ends and discard them.
- Slice the zucchini in half to make two round halves. Then slice those in half, and lay flat. The inside on the cutting board. Slice into sticks, however thick you like..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take butter and melt it on the stove..
- Lay the zucchini on a foil wrapped cookie sheet. Pour or use a tablespoon and put butter over top if each one. Season each with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Take them out, and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Return to the oven and bake until they turn a golden brown color..
- Remove from oven. Serve while hot as a side, or a snack. Enjoy !.
- I thought I burned these BUT I didn't ! The cheese had burned to the foil. Also, these were only in for a total of 15 minutes and were very soft, so if you don't want them soft, use less butter and bake a bit longer.
Best served hot out of the oven with a little red sauce or served with red sauce or Tztaziki sauce for dipping. Add desired salt and pepper to taste. Parmesan Baked Zucchini - just a really tasty, speedy way to cook zucchini in the oven! https://www.recipetineats.com/baked-zucchini/. This recipe is just a really fast way to cook zucchini in the oven that's extremely tasty. For all those times you don't have time to salt, squeeze, grate, s.
Demikianlah Artikel Recipe: Perfect Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini
Anda sekarang membaca artikel Recipe: Perfect Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2021/06/recipe-perfect-taisen-parmesan-baked.html