Quick Pot Pies. These easy pot pie recipes are pure comfort food. Make them in an oven, skillet or slow-cooker - you cant go wrong. This quick pot pie recipe can be altered with as many vegetables and seasonings as your heart desires.
Pot pies can be double-crust pies with the filling completely enclosed in pastry crust, or they can simply baked with the crust on top. Double crust pies should be blind-baked (pre-baked) for a few minutes to keep the bottom crust from getting soggy. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. You can have Quick Pot Pies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Pot Pies
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup (Family Size).
- Prepare 1 of 16 oz. Bag of Mixed Veggies.
- It's 2 of Tubes of Large Biscuits.
- You need 1 large of Chicken Breast (Cooked).
Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. You can have a delicious pot pie on the table quickly and easily. A combination of cooked chicken, frozen veggies and creamy herb and garlic soup is topped with biscuit crust and baked to golden perfection. Give it a try, this is comfort food that's sure to become a family favorite!
Quick Pot Pies step by step
- Mix soup and veggies in a pot on Med Low heat to warm..
- Cut up chicken and add to soup/veggie mix..
- Flatten individual biscuits an place into a greased/sprayed large muffin tin. The biscuits need to be flattened enough to cover the sides and bottom, forming a "cup.".
- Spoon mixture into biscuit cups and bake at temp and time listed on biscuit tube...minus 2 minutes..
This quick pot pie recipe can be altered with as many vegetables and seasonings as your heart desires. Its only crust is a square of puff pastry placed over the top of the bowl, which rises and browns beautifully. Use leftover chicken, or store-bought prepared chicken breasts if you're in more of a hurry! Making a chicken pot pie with crescent rolls dough is super easy! You simply roll out the dough, making sure to seal up those triangular cuts with your fingers right away, as you see in the photo on the left.