Quick Chicken Quesidilla. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture and cheese. To serve, cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with sour cream and, if desired, additional salsa.
I garnish them with sour cream, your favorite salsa and refried beans.—Sacha K. Then build the quesadillas by laying grated cheese on the bottom. Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. You can have Quick Chicken Quesidilla using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Quesidilla
- It's of Tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- It's of Filling.
- You need 2-3 cups of Shredded chicken.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need Packet of taco seasoning.
- It's of Serving Suggestions.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- You need of Guacamole.
- You need of Avacado.
- It's of Sour cream.
- You need of Refried beans.
- It's of More Cheese.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- You need of Bed of lettuce.
- Prepare of Refried beans.
- It's of Black beans.
- It's of Spanish rice.
Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet. Drain water from canned chicken and canned tomatoes and chiles. flake chicken and mix with tomatoes and chiles, and shredded cheese in a bowl. Spead mixture over one side of tortillas as thin or as thick as you like. Cut chicken breast into bite-size pieces.
Quick Chicken Quesidilla step by step
- In a skillet or pot, Mix the chicken, soup, and taco packet together let cook until heated..
- Fill half tortillas with mix, top with cheese, fold in half and toast in a buttered skillet on each side. Cut each into triangles and keep in a tortilla warmer until all are done..
- Serve with your choice of toppings/dips and sides. I have suggestions in the ingredients list..
Add salsa sauce and mix thoroughly. Spritz one side of tortilla with cooking spray. Put a layer of cheese on the tortilla, followed by chicken, and then another layer of cheese. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas My buffalo chicken quesadillas are filling enough to serve as a meal and versatile enough to win big points as a snack while the big game is on. Feel free to sub in your favorite flavored tortillas.