Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake. The World's EASIEST Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake! This is comfort food for busy people Ultra Lazy Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake. This sounds amazing, I have shredded cooked chicken breast to use up, so I'll try adding it when I add the cheese.
Chicken Broccoli Pasta Bake - Comfort food at it's best! Pasta in a cheesy cream sauce with tender chunks of chicken and broccoli. The cheesy pasta is covered with buttered Ritz cracker crumbs and more shredded cheese before being placed in the oven to heat until melted and golden brown on top. You can cook Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake
- It's 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- You need 1 jar (22 ounce) of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen chopped broccoli, thawed.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It's 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (your favorite shape !).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- It's of Canola oil cooking spray.
Cheese-filled tortellini and a chopped pecan topping add extra flavor to kid-friendly Pasta-Chicken-Broccoli Bake, while broccoli and red bell pepper contribute pops of color throughout this one-dish meal. There's no doubt that family time is very precious and I think we all crave more of it. That's why most nights dinner for us is On a whim, I made this cozy chicken and broccoli pasta bake a few weeks ago with basically what I had in my fridge and my family went crazy for it.. Chicken Pasta Bake Recipes on Yummly
Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake step by step
- In a large bowl combine your shredded chicken, Alfredo sauce, heavy cream, thawed broccoli, black pepper, garlic powder, and 1 cup of your shredded cheddar cheese, set bowl to the side.........
- Boil pasta and drain thoroughly......Don’t forget to salt your water 💦!!!.
- Place pasta in a large baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray........
- Pour Alfredo chicken mixture all over cooked pasta in baking pan, stir gently until pasta is thoroughly coated with Alfredo sauce / chicken mixture........
- Place your reserved 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese on top of pasta.......
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted on top and is golden brown.......
- Let sit for 15 minutes, cut into squares and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Stir continually as the broccoli steams until the rest of the liquid evaporates. A chicken broccoli bake made with cheese-filled tortellini and a chopped pecan topping? If that isn't a dinner combination that would make every member of your family go in for seconds, we're not sure what is. A simple pasta bake can be a life saver when you need a good-for-you dinner with minimal fuss. Top with the chicken mixture and then spread all of the remaining pasta mixture on top.