Recipe: Yummy Sausage Broccoli Pasta Alfredo
Sausage Broccoli Pasta Alfredo. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add penne to boiling water and cook until pasta is al dente, according to the package directions. Once pasta is fully cooked drain pasta and broccoli and return to the pot.
When done, drain the pasta and broccoli and set aside. Boil the quart of water with the salt. Add the pasta boil per instructions on the package. You can have Sausage Broccoli Pasta Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Broccoli Pasta Alfredo
- It's of Sausage Broccoli Pasta.
- You need 13-3/4 ounces of Beer Brat Sausage.
- Prepare 13-3/4 ounces of Brat Sausage.
- It's 1/2 pound of pound smoked sausage.
- Prepare 14 ounces of broccoli florets.
- It's 15 ounces of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- It's 32 ounces of alfredo sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 8 ounces of old fashioned wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- You need 1 tablespoons of kosher salt.
Drain half the water and add the ricotta cheese. Take the sausage and add to the skillet. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add penne to boiling water and cook until pasta is al dente, according to the package directions.
Sausage Broccoli Pasta Alfredo instructions
- Boil the quart of water with the salt. Add the pasta boil per instructions on the package. Drain half the water and add the ricotta cheese..
- Take the sausage and add to the skillet..
- Cook the sausages till almost done. Remove the sausage and set aside. Steam the broccoli 7 minutes. Chop up and add to the pasta..
- Add the chives and garlic. Add salt. Slice the sausage on a bias, and add to the broccoli pasta mixture. Add the alfredo sauce and simmer then turn down on low, very low for 15 minutes covered..
- Keep covered and allow to rest and let the residual heat to finish the magic. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Once pasta is fully cooked drain pasta and broccoli and return to the pot. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add sausage and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown. Transfer the sausage to a plate and set aside. Bring the pan to a boil over high heat.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3ujC5P0
May 06, 2021 at 06:30AM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3h5N36Q
May 06, 2021 at 08:11AM