Judul : Recipe: Yummy Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng)
link : Recipe: Yummy Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng)
Recipe: Yummy Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng)Recipe: Yummy Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng)
Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng). Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) is an Indonesian noodle dish that's also found in Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia. With a sticky, savoury sweet sauce, noodles are tossed with chicken, prawns, vegetables and signature egg ribbons. Mie Goreng (Mee Goreng) - Indonesian noodles.
Please take note that this is a very simple version of this iconic Indonesian dish. Noodles are life and this Indonesian version, mie goreng, is one of my favorite dishes. I grew up eating the instant noodle version so for me, mie goreng I think I could eat some form of noodles every day of my life and I would be happy. You can have Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng)
- You need of Sauce:.
- It's 2 tbsp of cooking oil (I used coconut oil).
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (I used Indonesian kecap manis).
- It's 1 tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of chilli flakes (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- It's of Noodles:.
- It's 200 gr of dried egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped shallot.
- You need 2 of eggs, make into scrambled eggs, set aside.
- You need 1 handful of sliced fish balls or meat balls.
- You need 1 handful of chopped greens.
- It's 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (to taste).
- It's of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need of Sambal (optional).
Noodles are life and these Indonesian fried noodles, or mie goreng. Chicken breast, cabbage, carrots, broccoli and mushrooms are stir-fried in a wok with cooked ramen noodles and sweet soy sauce to make a beloved home-style Indonesian noodle dish. Mie Goreng - Indonesian Fried Noodles. Mie goreng (Indonesian: mie goreng or mi goreng; meaning "fried noodles"), also known as bakmi goreng, is an Indonesian style of often spicy fried noodle dish.
Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl, set aside..
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for about 2-3 minutes until it's softened. Drain..
- Pour the sauce into the noodles. Mix well..
- Heat the frying pan, add chopped garlic and shallot..
- Add the seasoned noodles, stir, add eggs and fish balls. You can adjust the taste by adding some more of sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper, a spoonful or two of your favorite sambal if you like it spicy. Lastly add the chopped greens..
- You can make this dish earlier for your next day's lunch box (without veggies since they will be wilted). Let it cool, put it on a sealed box and store in the fridge. Reheat in the microwave just before serving..
- You can also mix the ingredients for the sauce ahead and store in the fridge. The sauce mix is also good for fried rice..
It is made with thin yellow noodles stir fried in cooking oil with garlic, onion or shallots, fried prawn, chicken, beef, or sliced bakso. Mie Goreng is a popular Indonesian fried noodle dish that everyone is sure to love. Indonesian Mie Goreng is incredibly flavorful and versatile, featuring Hokkien noodles or yakisoba noodles work well for this recipe. Alternatively, you can also use instant noodles or ramen. Mee refers to noodles, and goreng means stir-frying in both Malay and Indonesian language.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3ujQZUI
May 27, 2021 at 08:46AM
Demikianlah Artikel Recipe: Yummy Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng)
Anda sekarang membaca artikel Recipe: Yummy Quick Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2021/05/recipe-yummy-quick-fried-noodles-mie_26.html