Quick Chicken Roll Using a Microwave.
You can have Quick Chicken Roll Using a Microwave using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Roll Using a Microwave
- It's 2 of Chicken thighs.
- You need 5 cm of piece Carrot.
- Prepare 8 of Green beans.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Plastic wrap.
- You need 1 of whatever is available Juice leftover from cooking the chicken.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sake.
- It's 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Quick Chicken Roll Using a Microwave instructions
- Cut the carrots the same thickness as the green beans. Butterfly the chicken thighs in thick places to even out the thickness overall..
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Lay out the carrots and green beans, and wrap the meat into a roll around them. Wrap the roll with plastic wrap..
- Make sure one end of the plastic wrap is loose so that air can go through. This will stop the wrap from bursting during cooking..
- Set the roll on a microwavable dish, and heat at 600 w for 3 minutes. Turn the rolls and microwave for 2 additional minutes. When the rolls have cooked, collect any juices that have seeped out. Combine the chicken juices, sake, mirin, soy sauce, and sugar in a frying pan and mix them together while heating..
- Add the chicken rolls to the frying pan and roll them around in the cooking sauce..
- Thoroughly coat the rolls with the sauce (steps 4~6 in the frying pan should take about 2 minutes).
- Cut the rolls to your desired thickness..