Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken. Creamy mushroom chicken is the perfect recipe when you need dinner on the table fast. Delicious, easy and a guaranteed family favorite! Creamy mushroom-anything is pretty much a constant in our house.
This creamy chicken and mushroom dinner for two is really satisfying, but surprisingly low in calories. I am sick of cooking but I. This creamy mushroom chicken recipe has the most deliciously tender pan-fried chicken smothered in a garlicky mushroom sauce. You can cook Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 250 g of mixed mushrooms.
- You need 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano (I did 1 of dried and 1 of fresh).
- It's 2 of medium chicken breasts cut into strips / bite sized pieces.
- You need 2 of large handfuls of spinach.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need of Rice to serve.
It's quick and easy - it can be on your table in half an hour. My creamy chicken recipes are some of my readers' favorites. In particular, my Creamy Garlic Chicken Recipe. I used shredded rotisserie chicken,homemade broth, shallots and baby bella mushrooms.
Quick and easy creamy mushroom chicken instructions
- Slice the onion and mushrooms (chunky as they’ll shrink) and crush the garlic..
- Head 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the onion and garlic. Cook until soft. Then add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and oregano and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add the Dijon mustard, creme fraiche and seasoning. Stir until you’ve got a nice combined sauce and cook for another minute..
- Put your rice onto cook (I cheated and used a wholegrain microwave rice pouch) but normally I would cook it fresh..
- Returning to your chicken mixture, add your green veg and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Remove from the heat and serve with rice..
Made with garlic chicken thighs and a delicious mushroom sauce that's made creamy with healthy cashew butter. Spoon the sauce over mashed potatoes or mashed cauliflower for a complete. Whether you scored wild mushrooms at the farmers' market, found cultivated maitake or shiitake at the supermarket or just have some Anyways It s great for those nights when you just want to whip up something quick and tasty. Creamy Mushroom Chicken is one of those childhood dishes that you just don't stop loving and adoring. When I was a kid, my mum and dad used Probably because we spend a bit more time in the forest, foraging mushrooms.