Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole. This simple, Tex-Mex Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas casserole recipe comes together quickly, tastes rich and savory, bursting with flavor! Another first was this fabulous Chicken and Spinach Enchilada recipe that made its way into our lives recently! I never realized what we miss out on, living.
I love spinach chicken and cheese together with pasta and a good pasta sauce but did not like it with enchilada sauce. This makes a great dish for pot lucks! This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together since everything is layered together instead of rolled. You can have Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole
- Prepare 2-3 of boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked & shredded.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare of I can Rotel, with lime & cilantro.
- It's of Fresh baby spinach.
- It's 3-5 cloves of garlic, minced fine.
- You need 1 tbsp. of cumin.
- Prepare of Shredded jack or cheddar cheese, enough to cover the top of dish.
- You need of Corn or flour tortillas, I thought I had corn but I had flour. Worked very well.
My kids love this chicken enchilada casserole and I bet yours will too! This was a total hit on my dinner table. Of course, my kids will gobble up anything. Chicken enchiladas at the restaurant are full of cheese, chicken, awesome sauce and, well, that's about it.
Chicken and spinach enchilada dinner casserole step by step
- Mix shredded chicken, the soups, the Rotel, onion, cumin, & garlic, in a large bowl. Spray cooking spray in a large Pyrex baking dish..
- Put one third of mixture in the baking dish then layer the tortillas,chicken mixture, & spinach, repeat till all mixture is used. Top with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes..
I added spinach, bell peppers and scallions to up the green-factor and get my dinner If it is a recipe, like this chicken enchilada casserole, it would create a soupy mess at the bottom of the pan. Green enchilada casseroles are one of my favorite simple meals to to make since most of the preparation is done ahead of time when I make big batches of homemade chicken broth. I freeze any excess chicken meat and broth so it's simple to grab, defrost, and use on our busier days. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3aZR3Cb
May 04, 2021 at 06:00AM