Zucchini Pancake. My mom used to make them when we were kids. It was a great way to get us to eat vegetables, and it was cheap since the main ingredient grew bountifully in the garden. Today I would like to share with you my Zucchini Pancakes Recipe.
These zucchini pancakes (also known as zucchini fritters) are a fun way to use up zucchini. Zucchini pancakes/fritters can be reheated in the microwave, but for best results we recommend. Korean savory pancakes made with summer zucchini are quick and easy to make and so delicious! You can cook Zucchini Pancake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pancake
- You need 2 cup of zucchini squeezed.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of each salt pepper turmeric garlic powder onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped chives.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oatmeal flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of oatmeal quick cook.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheese.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Make these for a snack, an appetizer, or a light meal! A traditional and authentic Chinese Zucchini Pancakes recipe that is fast and easy to make. In Nepal there is roti which is a thin pan fried bread usually served with a vegetable curry to dip it in. Mucver (pronounced moosh-vair) are delicate, crisp zucchini pancakes popular in Turkey.
Zucchini Pancake step by step
- Mix all ingredients let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Over medium heat grill I scoop 1/3 cup of mixture cook each side 3 minutes.
Zucchini season is here, if you are looking for a great recipe to use up your summer zucchini, give Similar to potato pancakes, with less carbs, they are a perfect side dish with grilled chicken or meat. Zucchini Pancake Recipe- this is my go to summer breakfast and I know that you're going to LOVE The base of the pancake recipes is basically the same as my vegan pancakes recipe but with the. Keto squash pancakes are fluffy, savory, and delicious. They are a super easy savory breakfast and are also a great make-ahead appetizer for a party! Zucchini Pancakes are a great way to serve summer's most abundant vegetable.