TikTok Pasta. A lot of TikTok videos show users making this dish with a whole pound of pasta. You want the baked tomato and feta sauce to coat. The star of this TikTok feta pasta dish is, of course, the feta cheese, but the rest of the ensemble is important too.
In a large ovenproof skillet or medium baking dish, combine tomatoes, shallot, garlic, and most of the olive oil. Season with salt and red pepper flakes and toss to combine. The TikTok pasta shows it can be as easy as switching up how you choose to apply heat. You can cook TikTok Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of TikTok Pasta
- Prepare 1 box of pasta - I used penne.
- It's 18 oz of Cherry/Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Olive Oil - I used Avocado Oil.
- It's 8 oz of Feta Cheese block or crumbled.
- It's of Basil.
- You need of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Crushed red pepper.
- It's of Webers Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning (Optional, my addition).
If you want to jazz the TikTok pasta up and make it your own, that's cool, but it's also great just as it is. Is this woman's TikTok string cheese pasta dish 'cursed' or good? It's not great, but there's been much worse posted to TikTok. Most TikTok users put their own spin on the dish, but the general concept is the same - roast a block of feta and tomatoes on high heat in the oven, then mix in cooked pasta until everything is.
TikTok Pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In baking dish, add tomatoes and feta cheese. Generously pour oil over top. Add seasonings and mix together. Make sure there is a generous amount of oil, don't be shy. Pictured is a Seasoning I used - FLAVOR TOWN def recommend using it..
- Bake tomato/cheese mixture for 35 minutes..
- Boil pasta as you normally would. Drain, and set aside..
- When tomato/cheese mixture is finished, add fresh minced garlic and basil. Combine with pasta and stir, mashing tomatoes as you stir..
- Add any proteins, veggies that you want. I cooked on the side because my family is picky. This pasta was a hit, super delicious!.
Sprinkle with some salt and toss to coat. Place the feta cheese in the center of the tomatoes and garlic,. Add olive oil to a baking dish and toss with whole cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper until everything is coated. Add the feta in the middle and top with a splash more of olive oil plus a few cranks of fresh pepper. Baked feta pasta is a pasta dish that's currently going viral on TikTok right now because it's incredibly easy to make, tasty, and it looks good.