Spicy stir fry Zucchini. It's a little sweet, a little spice and the zucchini are super tender and flavorful AND it comes together in a SNAP. So, ya, basically just a whole bunch of goodness in a pan! Spicy Chinese Zucchini Stir Fry Ingredients When I'm in need of a weeknight meal, a go-to of mine is often a good stir fry.
When it shimmers, add the zucchini, salt, kochujang, and ginger. Transfer to a bowl and stir in sesame seeds. Today we are eating a spicy stir fry with zucchini, napa cabbage, and onions on top of rice. You can have Spicy stir fry Zucchini using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy stir fry Zucchini
- It's 1 of Zucchini, sliced.
- It's 200 g of Ground pork (chicken, beef, turkey).
- You need 1 of medium Onion, sliced.
- It's 2 cloves of Garlic, sliced.
- It's 1 of bird's eye chili, sliced (adjust according to your taste).
- Prepare of Green onion, sliced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Canola oil (or chili oil).
- It's 2 Tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of chicken stock or water.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sesame oil.
Heat a large pan over medium heat, and then add oil. Stir in garlic and ginger and cook until soft and fragrant. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and sriracha. Heat a flat-bottomed wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat until a drop of water vaporizes immediately on contact.
Spicy stir fry Zucchini step by step
- Saute onion, garlic and chili.
- Add ground pork. Saute until almost cooked..
- Add Zucchini, oyster sauce, sugar, pepper and water.
- Add green onion, mix.
- Serve and drizzle with sesame oil.
I'm excited to write my first savory dish post! Make the stir-fry: Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise, then slice each half crosswise into ½-inch-thick half-moons. Heat a flat-bottomed wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat until a drop of water vaporizes immediately on contact. Stir in zucchini, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Stir in reserved eggplant and cook, stirring occasionally,.