Recipe: Tasty Simple Sautéed Zucchini
Simple Sautéed Zucchini. To make simple sautéed zucchini, coins of zucchini are browned in a pan. The thing that makes this version special is the toasted gold slivers of garlic combined with lots of fresh dill or scallions. Sautéed Zucchini from Delish.com is a fast and simple vegetable side you can cook any day of the week.
Saute the garlic and onion in the butter until soft. Simple sauteed zucchini recipe with onion, garlic, fresh tarragon, basil, and Gruyere Swiss cheese. As a result, here it is early June and I have a zucchini plant that is growing with wild abandon. You can have Simple Sautéed Zucchini using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Sautéed Zucchini
- It's 3 each of Small zucchini (used organic).
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic (whole) I plan to pick out for other dishes, but want the flavor!.
- It's 3 each of Pepperoncini.
- It's 1 of as needed Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil. Feel free to add more!.
This sauteed zucchini recipe is easy as ABC. In fact, this is how we cooked all summer veggies growing up in Ukraine. High heat softens zucchini outside yet keeping it firm. I love eating simply and when one or two ingredients are a clear standout with a few others that compliment them.
Simple Sautéed Zucchini instructions
- Combine sliced zucchini, garlic and pepperoncini in a pan with virgine olive oil..
- Do not stir too much, or your zucchini will turn into mush. If you want them golden and in the mean while, you will need to pay attention. Flip once they are golden on one side..
- That's it. You know have the basics for making Italian food, better than any restaurant in town. If you want to add this dish to pasta, increase oil and use penne. There is a reason there are so many types of pasta- but I will leave it for another day ;).
I love sauteed zucchini and always look for different ways of cooking it. Cut the ends off the zucchini. If the zucchini are small in diameter, leave them whole. Sautéed zucchini is a perfect example of how simply-prepared food can be so tasty. As any gardener will tell you, zucchini comes from a prolific summertime plant.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3f8JpGH
May 10, 2021 at 05:20AM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/33IahIF
May 10, 2021 at 08:11AM