Roast Chicken w/Stuffing (quick & easy). Pepper bottom of bird and place in large foil lined pan. If the bird is not completely covered (except for the underside) Use a third piece to finish covering. Place the onions, carrots, and fennel in a roasting pan.
Put the chicken on the prepared baking sheet. Rub the entire skin with the butter, then sprinkle on the smoked paprika, salt and pepper and rub it in. Spoon any remaining stuffing into small baking dish; cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. You can cook Roast Chicken w/Stuffing (quick & easy) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken w/Stuffing (quick & easy)
- Prepare 1 of 5-6 lb. whole Fryer.
- It's 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Bullion cube.
- It's 1 stick of Celery, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Poultry seasoning or Sage.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- It's 2 cup of dry Bread stuffing cubes.
Serve the chicken with the stuffing and a crisp green salad. Place breast side up on a rack in a roasting pan. No matter how you serve it, roast chicken doesn't need a lot to turn it into a meal — a simple side or two will do. Just before baking, loosely stuff chicken.
Roast Chicken w/Stuffing (quick & easy) instructions
- Wash chicken well, inside and out. Snip off wing tips. Pepper bottom of bird and place in large foil lined pan..
- Prepare stuffing in 4 cup glass measure. Add everything except dry bread. Microwave 3 minutes, stir. Add bread cubes, mix well, let stand 5 minutes..
- Stuff bird, pulling excess skin over stuffing. Spray with Pam. Sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Bake in 350° oven for 1 1/2 hrs. No need to baste. Turn heat up to 375° during last 15 mins..
- Remove from oven, let stand 15 mins., transfer to large plate..
- Use drippings in pan to make gravy, if desired. Cook your vegetable/side..
- Remove stuffing to bowl. Slice meat into portions. Serve with vegs..
Place with breast side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Place a thermometer through the foil and into the center of the stuffing to monitor the temperature as it cooks. Check the chicken after an hour. Cut between the leg & breast bone half way through cooking to allow heat into the bone area. What to serve with Easy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole.