Quick rice dinner. Black Bean & Sweet Potato Rice Bowls With three hungry boys in my house, dinners need to be quick and filling, and it helps to get in some veggies, too. This one is a favorite because it's hearty and fun to tweak with different ingredients. —Kim Van Dunk, Caldwell, New Jersey Fried rice is one of our favorite quick-fix dinners, and this recipe shows you how to make it quickly and simply. Chili-garlic sauce, bell peppers, and sweet green peas add flavor and a little kick.
A couple of eggs, baby carrots, peas and soy sauce is all you need. If I have a leftover grilled pork chop or the tail of a roast, I freeze it. One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole Tender chicken, onions, and sweet peas cook together with long-grain rice in a creamy cheddar and thyme-scented sauce for a fast and hearty weeknight dinner. You can have Quick rice dinner using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick rice dinner
- It's 1 of rice.
- Prepare 1 of canned yams.
- It's 1 of fish or chicken.
This fried rice is now part of our regular dinner rotation. — Alicia Gower, Auburn, New York. It was the favorite of some male star. Tomato sauce, red bell pepper, and the perfect combo of spices elevate ordinary white rice to a restaurant-worthy side. Parker Feierbach Rice is a staple in Southern kitchens because it's easy to cook, quick to make, and extremely versatile.
Quick rice dinner instructions
- Cook rice according to packaging (I personally use a rice cooker). Remember: 1 part rice, 2 parts water!.
- Cook the chicken or fish according to packaging. Once it's done cooking, dice it up. If I am using chicken, I like to use boneless skinless chicken breast. If I am using fish, I like to use tilapia..
- Drain the yams, but save to syrup..
- Add the chicken/fish to the rice and pour a little of the yam syrup on top..
- Mix it all up and enjoy!!.
There are so many varieties of rice, so your dinner can take any flavorful direction. Whether you want Asian-inspired shrimp fried rice, Southwest chicken and rice bowls, creole seafood jambalaya, or Southern chicken bog, rice can transport your meal to any region. This stovetop casserole is comfort food at its best. It also uses ingredients you usually have on hand, so there's no need to make a late grocery run! Vegetarian Brown Rice and Bean Chili Bowl.