Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce. Chop onion and garlic, then saute in olive oil. Tomato Cream Sauce is the perfect pasta sauce recipe to use when you want a little change from traditional marinara, but not a lot of extra work. It is SO easy to make.
Add cornflour and water to the pan, and stir until cream mixture is thick and boiling. Add lemon juice, marinara mix and salt and pepper to cream mixture. Add fettuccine to pan and combine well with sauce. You can cook Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta (pasta of choice), cooked.
- You need 3/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- It's of Cheddar cheese, to taste + mozzarella (optional).
- It's 1 of beef sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of strips of beef/chicken/pork.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken cube.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Heat butter and oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and saute for a minute or so. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and seafood.
Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce step by step
- Gather all the ingredients near the stove and put a heavy bottom sauce pan on a medium low heat. Next, add in both oils and the onions and garlic. Fry till fragrant, then add in the sausages and beef/chicken/pork and sautée till partially cooked and add in the marinara sauce and cheese. Cook the mixture for about 3 - 5 minutes. Stirring frequently and till the cheese is melted..
- To continue, add in the cooked pasta and stir to coat all the pasta with the sauce. Season with the salt and pepper. Cook for about 1 minute. Turn of the heat and serve hot or warm. Enjoy as a side or a main dish..
In a pot of boiling salted water,cook pasta as per packet directions. Drain and mix with half the seafood sauce. Fettuccine Alfredo is a classic for a good reason: fettuccine's wide, thick shape allows you to sop up the maximum amount of creamy sauce with each bite. Coating thick pasta with creamy sauces is also the best way to keep the noodles from clumping together in the bowl. Remove the sauce from the heat and stir in the cream.