Recipe: Tasty Mexican potato salad
Mexican potato salad. In a large bowl, mix potatoes, beans, chiles and cilantro. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, chipotle pepper, cumin, garlic powder and remaining salt. Pour dressing over potato mixture; toss to coat.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chipotles, lime juice, and corn. Add potatoes and toss to combine. In a large mixing bowl, mix mayonnaise (or salad dressing) and seasonings. You can cook Mexican potato salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican potato salad
- You need 1 can of black olives chopped, sliced, or sliveted up to you.
- Prepare 3 of celery stocks washed and chopped fine.
- It's 2 of bell peppers I used yellow and orange for color diced finely.
- You need of 1 dill pickle doced finely.
- You need of 2 jars diced pimentoes drainef.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup mayonaise.
- You need of 1-2 tbs yellow mustard.
- You need of 2 tsp ground cumin.
- It's of 1 tbs or less or more of season salt.
- Prepare of 12 boiled eggs minced 9 slice 4 for the top of the salad.
Add potatoes, celery, pepper, onion, and corn. Gently mix all together to coat. You will need the following ingredients to make this Mexican Potato Salad: Yukon Gold Potatoes, Hard-Boiled Eggs, Yellow Onion, Green Chilies, Mayonnaise, Yellow Mustard, Red Wine Vinegar, Milk and Salt and Pepper. 🥣 How do I make Mexican Potato Salad Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add cut potatoes and boil until tender.
Mexican potato salad instructions
- In big bowl put veggies do it looks like the picture. Bellpepper, pickel, celery, green onion, olives, pimentoes, minced eggs.
- In a pot put bite size red potatoes to boil for 20 mins then strain the rinse with cold water let cool and drain for yen mins mix in mayonnaise, mustard, season salt mix taste put sliced egg and paprika on top..
- Put in refrigerator for at lease 2 hours to let flavors meld serve enjoy. If you try this you will never go back other potato salads if you make it take a picture I would love to see how it came out..
Pour over chopped vegetables; mix well. Mexican Potato Salad This Mexican Potato Salad is bursting with delicious flavor. Corn, black beans, cherry tomatoes, cilantro and Frank's Redhot Buffalo Wing Sauce make for one amazing side dish for all your summertime gatherings. Serve up, The Mexican Shandy to round out the meal! Put the potatoes in a large serving bowl.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/33ucdE9
May 07, 2021 at 02:32PM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3h7VZZy
May 07, 2021 at 05:11PM