Leek and Courgette Filo Pie.
You can have Leek and Courgette Filo Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leek and Courgette Filo Pie
- Prepare 250 grams of filo pastry (one packet).
- You need 130 grams of unsalted butter or margarine.
- Prepare 600 grams of courgettes finely chopped (3 large courgettes).
- You need 2 of large leeks.
- You need 4 of medium eggs.
- It's 250 grams of feta cheese.
- You need 150 grams of mature cheddar cheese.
Leek and Courgette Filo Pie instructions
- Cook the chopped courgettes and leeks. Fry them gently in a little oil and let them sweat for 10 minutes. Alternatively cook in the oven with a little oil until soft. Add a little salt and pepper and let them cool. Squeeze out as much water as possible..
- Grease an oblong baking dish. I used a 26 cm by 22 cm dish. Reverse the baking dish and cut the filo pastry sheets to fit the size of that dish - it will make it easier to handle the pastry sheets. Melt the butter..
- Roughly divide the filo pastry into 3. Lay the first sheet on the bottom of the dish and brush throughly with the melted butter. Continue the same process with the rest of the first stack of sheets making sure very sheet is well brushed with butter. Scatter the courgette and leek mix over the top..
- Continue with the second stack of filo pastry sheets, again making sure that you brush every sheet with melted butter before adding the next one. When you have used up the second stack, spread the 4 beaten medium eggs over the dish and scatter the feta cheese. Add roughly 100 grated mature cheese..
- Use the third stack of filo pastry sheets as before, Finally brush the top with more melted butter and scatter the rest of the grated cheese. Cut the filo pastry into 16 squares before you put it in the oven. Bake in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes..
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3vkY0pu
May 26, 2021 at 04:58AM