Easy taco stuffed peppers. If you're craving tacos but not all the carbs, you'll love these lightened-up stuffed peppers. The peppers are hollowed out and roasted in the oven, then stuffed with ground beef, black beans, brown rice, corn, and salsa. These Taco Stuffed Peppers are such an easy weeknight dinner that are packed with flavor!
Quick and easy stuffed bell pepper recipe stuffed with your favorite taco ingredients are the way to go! What Sides Go With Taco Stuffed Peppers? Taco stuffed bell pepper recipe is really a meal in one. You can cook Easy taco stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy taco stuffed peppers
- It's 2-4 of bell peppers with seeds scooped out and tops cut off.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small purple onion.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes with green Chiles.
- You need 1 can of white hominy.
- It's 1 cup of shredded fiesta Mexican cheese.
We like to top with our favorite taco toppings (shredded lettuce, olives, onions), homemade. Easy Taco Stuffed Peppers - these Mexican stuffed peppers are a fun twist on a classic! Taco meat, black beans, corn, salsa and more. If you love taco night these are going to be a huge hit!
Easy taco stuffed peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Boil water and put peppers in for minutes to soften them up..
- Cook ground beef with diced purple onion and drain, mix in everything except the cheese and place in a covered baking dish or a Dutch oven. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes..
If you know me, you know that I could probably live off of Mexican food. It is my favorite and I could eat tacos. Drizzle bell peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the peppers, cut side up, in the baking dish and spoon meat mixture into each pepper. If you love stuffed peppers, this taco stuffed pepper recipe is perfect for you!