Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry.
You can cook Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry
- You need 1 of Courgette.
- Prepare 1 of medium Aubergine.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion.
- It's 1 of small tin Sweetcorn.
- It's 2 of spicy long sausages(or usual ones).
- It's 150 grams of fresh Peas.
- It's 150 grams of fresh green beans.
- Prepare 1 of small tin chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small tin Coconut Milk.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- It's of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of Ground Garlic.
- It's of Ground Cumin.
Budget Vegetable and Sausage Curry step by step
- Peel and dice Onions, put into a saucepan with the oil to start browning. Add diced courgette and diced Aubergine. Stir well..
- After Onion has started to soften, drain the Sweetcorn, add this and the rest of vegetables to the pot and stir well..
- Chop spicy sausage into small pieces and add. Cook for about 5-10 minutes then add the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes.
- Check taste, (as some sausages are quite salty), then add a sprinkle of Smoked Paprika, Cumin and Garlic to taste..
- Cook for another 5-10 minutes until liquid thickens and sausage is heated through. Serve with bread and enjoy!.