Zucchini Soup. This zucchini soup is warm and creamy, perfect for fall or winter. Stock up and freeze when zucchini is in season. Melt butter in a pot over medium heat.
I came home expecting to modify it but it was perfect as is. Taste of Home has the best recipes for zucchini soup from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. In a large frying pan, melt butter or margarine; add onion and saute until translucent. You can cook Zucchini Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Soup
- It's 400 g of zucchini about 3.
- You need 2 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- It's of bouillon cube in 2 cups water or stock.
- It's 5 of large basil leaves.
In a Dutch oven, brown sausage with onion; drain excess fat. Zucchini Soup with Grilled Zucchini Roulade Double the zucchini, double the fun. Get the recipe from Lemons and More » Courtesy of Up Close and Tasty. Combine chicken broth, onion, garlic and zucchini in a large pot over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Zucchini Soup step by step
- Dice garlic and onions. Saute on low heat. Chop potato and zucchini and add to the pot. Let the vegetables cook on med low for a few minutes..
- Add vegetable stock to pot. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft..
- Add basil and then puree the mixture..
- Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle a little parmeson if you like and/or serve with breadsticks..
Remove from heat and purée with an immersion blender, add the sour cream and purée again until smooth. Taste for salt and pepper and adjust to taste. In a large saucepan, melt the butter in the olive oil. Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to medium.