Smoked brisket, elote (Mexican corn) smoked sweet potato. Start with a high quality packer brisket. Trim and remove excess fat from the fat cap. In a medium bowl, bring together the sour cream, mayonnaise, and lime juice.
No matter which method you choose, the key is to give the meat ample time to cook to achieve that signature soft, melt-in-your-mouth tenderness every good brisket has. For each sandwich, you get to choose the type of meat you want (brisket, chicken, pulled pork) and I opted for the brisket. The sweet potato fries are perfectly crisp and you can never go wrong with some sweet potato fries. You can have Smoked brisket, elote (Mexican corn) smoked sweet potato using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked brisket, elote (Mexican corn) smoked sweet potato
- It's 4 of Cobbs corn with husk on with no silk.
- Prepare 1 of ] 3 pound fat cap on top brisket cut off large amount of fat.
- Prepare 4 of large sweet potatoes washed with skins on.
- It's 4 tbs of olive oil to rub potatoes.
- Prepare of Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper enough to sprinkle over potato.
- You need 8 of top butter.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Brown sugar.
- You need of Mayonnaise parmasan cheese hot sauce in bottle ordry red powder.
- Prepare of Spices for the brisket. Tbs garlic powder tbs onion powder, 2tb.
- It's of Season salt 2tbs brown sugar 2 top chapote powder mix in bowl.
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Place the potatoes directly on the rack or leave them on the cooling rack and set the whole thing in the smoker. In a small bowl, whisk together the salted butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Sides include elote (grilled Mexican corn), French fries, truffle fries, and sweet potato fries.
Smoked brisket, elote (Mexican corn) smoked sweet potato step by step
- For the corn on the Cobb pull husks back but not off. Pull the silk off all 4 corns push back the husk to cover the corn soak in water for 20 mins put bbq for hour take the corn off the bbq pull back husks rub on manonyse no kraft mayo! parmasan cheese chili powder and lemon if you want..
- 4 Sweet potatoes rub with olive oil sea salt and cracked pepper wrap in foil put corn and sweet potatoes in other bbq on the last 2 hours of the brisket cooking..
- Salt with a thin layer of salt on the brisket for 2 hours then rinse and pat dry. Put on try mix season salt garlic, onion, brown sugar, red chili powering a bowl then fat cap down rub in mixture the flip and rub on the top. Let set for like hour..
- Set up your smoker and grill lite the smoker at temp 225 forfeit put brisket fat cap up smoke for 6 hours untill internal temp is 180 ° take out and wrap with butcher paper if you don't have paper bag will work put back in smoker for another 4 hours untill temp comes up to 190• 200• degrees take out and let it rest. Then cut.
Order online for pick up or delivery. Moo's Craft BBQ Mexican street corn is corn on the cob that's been grilled, then slathered in mayo, and topped with chili, crema sauce, and crumbly cotija cheese ~ lime and cilantro make the flavors pop. I've already used this irresistible combo in my Mexican street corn salad , and today I'm having some fun with everybody's favorite potluck classic. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. Mesquite smoked brisket, lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles.