Judul : Recipe: Perfect Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos
link : Recipe: Perfect Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos
Recipe: Perfect Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos
Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos. These lightened up taco boats are served in individual pieces of romaine lettuce instead of tortillas, which gives it plenty of crunch. And the taco filling is certainly not lacking in flavor! You can make the filing ahead and transfer it to your slow cooker, then simply set it on low to keep warm and forget it.
In the bowl of your crock pot, mix the pineapple, orange juice, garlic, chipotle peppers, and Dijon mustard. Pile the shredded chicken into the lettuce boats and top with sliced avocado, pineapple, and cilantro. Then top with tomatoes, sprouts, carrots, cabbage, avocado, and hemp seeds (optional). You can have Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos
- You need 10 of outer gem lettuce leaves, washed,.
- You need of For the filling:.
- Prepare 320 g of lean beef mince or another alternative protein,.
- It's 200 g of sachet of either cauli-rice or riced sweet potato,.
- It's 8 of cherry tomatoes, cut into halves,.
- Prepare 6 of closed cap mushrooms, diced,.
- You need 8 of heaped tsp tinned sweetcorn,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of peri peri or fajita style spice blend seasoning,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic granules or 2 crushed cloves,.
- You need of Salt and ground black pepper to season,.
- It's of Frylight cooking spray for frying,.
- Prepare of To top/garnish:.
- Prepare of Peri peri style sauce or hot sauce of your choice,.
- It's 1 of little grated cheese (optional),.
- You need 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt,.
- Prepare of Sliced brined Jalapeños,.
- You need of Crispy onion bits (can buy in most supermarkets in a tub).
- You need A few of corriander leaves to garnish (optional).
Either drizzle with tahini sauce or serve on the side. Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add beef, onion, taco seasoning, salt, and pepper. Each leaf makes one taco.) And using romaine lettuce leaves for these taco boats instead of a flour or corn tortilla is a fun no carb alternative.
Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos step by step
- Heat up a large frying pan and add in the beef mince (or alternative) and spray over some cooking oil. Cook until browned off then add in the cauli-rice or sweet potato sachet contents, the mushrooms and tomato halves. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the spices and stir through. Cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add the sweetcorn and mix through then remove from the heat. Take the lettuce leaves and arrange out onto two plates or shallow sided bowls. Spoon in the mixture equally between the leaves..
- Top each with a little cheese, then drizzle over some hot sauce, plus a little dollop or two of yougurt followed by the crispy onion pieces and jalapenos, then lastly garnish with a few corriander leaves. Enjoy!.
With the added bonus of extra dark leafy greens in your day. Choice of a soft taco, corn taco, hard shell taco -OR- lettuce boat taco. Tacos come with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, cheese, and sour cream. Bacon Avocado Taco Boats - loaded with lettuce, bacon, avocado, cheese, fresh corn salsa, and spicy sriracha mayo. A whole new way to LOVE tacos!
Demikianlah Artikel Recipe: Perfect Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos
Anda sekarang membaca artikel Recipe: Perfect Loaded Lettuce Boat Tacos dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2021/05/recipe-perfect-loaded-lettuce-boat-tacos.html