Judul : Recipe: Perfect Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
link : Recipe: Perfect Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Recipe: Perfect Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad. BACON RANCH PASTA SALAD: a quick, easy and creamy pasta salad with cheddar cheese, bacon, peas and ranch seasoning all tossed together for a great potluck dish! I have always loved Suddenly Salad's Bacon & Ranch Pasta.they ain't got nothing on you Wilemon! Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe This macaroni salad is so extra extra, you'll wanna read all about it.
This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad might have a little edge on the tuna salad because it is loaded with bacon and ranch seasoning. This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is best within a couple hours of making it, in my opinion. However, some of my girlfriends make this and their families prefer it the next. You can have Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- You need 1 (12 oz) of box small shell or rotini pasta.
- It's 5 strips of bacon.
- It's 1 cup of chopped cucumbers.
- You need 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of ranch dressing or more to taste.
- It's of My Homemade Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It's 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried chives.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
This bacon ranch pasta salad is sure to be a hit with friends and family. The recipe makes a big batch of pasta salad and it's easy to double for a crowd. Dry ranch dressing mix is combined with mayonnaise and sour cream to make the savory dressing. Be the first to rate & review!
Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook bacon in skillet or oven at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until crispy..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Remember to salt the pasta water so the noodles have some flavor. I use about 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water so pasta can cool..
- In a mixing bowl combine the cooled pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese parmesan cheese and bacon. Stir. Add ranch and stir again to coat the noodles and veggies in the ranch..
- Serve right away or let it refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. Pasta salad tends to dry out in the fridge so don't leave it in there too long before serving. If needed, add some additional dressing or a dash of olive oil and give it a good stir to moisten it back up..
What's the secret for a pasta salad everyone will want to try? Here's your brand new go-to side for a backyard barbecue, potluck, or picnic. This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad can be made in advance and kept in the refrigerator for up to a week. I've made this recipe for a Sunday afternoon get-together, then portioned out the leftovers to take to the office for lunch along with chicken or chilled grilled salmon. Both are great additions to this.
Demikianlah Artikel Recipe: Perfect Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Anda sekarang membaca artikel Recipe: Perfect Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2021/05/recipe-perfect-lauren-bacon-ranch-pasta.html