EZ Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rosemary Zucchini over Pasta. Chicken seasoned with lemon pepper, seared and cooked in a simple lemon rosemary butter sauce. You can serve this simply with steamed broccoli, green beans, sautéed zucchini, steamed or grilled asparagus, over cauliflower rice/gnocchi.. Super juicy lemon pepper chicken baked in a foil packet with fresh asparagus and rosemary.
Grilled rosemary breast of chicken with grilled zucchini and roasted pepper wrap with a creamy mustard cheese. You can slice each wrap into quarters and serve as an appetizer. Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, sugar, salt and pepper. You can cook EZ Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rosemary Zucchini over Pasta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EZ Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rosemary Zucchini over Pasta
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 halves).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of apple juice (or apple cider).
- It's 2 medium of zucchini, sliced 1/4" thick (about 2 1/2 cups).
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary (crushed).
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white cooking wine.
- It's 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 large of tomatoes, sliced (can use 12 cherry tomatoes, halved).
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry basil (crushed).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 lb of packaged or fresh linguini.
Home Nutrition Recipes Zucchini Pasta with Lemon-Pepper Chicken. Whether or not you follow a wheat-free diet, zucchini is a tasty departure from everyday pasta, and won't weigh you down or pile on the calories. The butter sauce is optional, but it really adds a nice finishing touch and takes just a few minutes to make. I like to serve this chicken over rice or pasta with a green veggie on the side for a complete meal.
EZ Lemon Pepper Chicken with Rosemary Zucchini over Pasta step by step
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper seasoning.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat..
- Add minced garlic to skillet, cook for 30 seconds then add chicken to skillet. Cook chicken, turning once, until no longer pink inside. About 10 minutes. (internal temp of 180°).
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions..
- Remove chicken from skillet and put in covered casserole or Corningware dish, keeping it warm until sauce and pasta ready. (Keep it heated in oven if needed)..
- Add zucchini, rosemary and apple juice to skillet, mix and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 6 minutes..
- In a small bowl, combine wine and corn starch, mix thoroughly; add to zucchini and stir into mixture. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes until sauce thickens and starts to bubble..
- Stir in tomatoes, basil and black pepper, cover and let simmer for an additional 2 minutes. Serve over cooked linguini next to lemon pepper chicken..
Being careful not to tear the skin, gently separate skin from breast meat and stuff two sprigs of rosemary under the skin. Lemon Rosemary Pasta with Chicken, Asparagus & Spinach. A simple pasta dish with chicken, asparagus and shrimp — topped with a delicious creamy lemon rosemary sauce. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. As it turns out, finding a short cut way of making a chicken with a real lemon flavour (i.e. not just Dip chicken into flour mixture, shaking to remove excess.