Judul : Recipe: Perfect Breakfast Quesadillas
link : Recipe: Perfect Breakfast Quesadillas
Recipe: Perfect Breakfast Quesadillas
Breakfast Quesadillas. Put a tortilla on the griddle and add a layer of cheese, a layer of the cooked eggs and veggies, a layer of bacon slices, a layer of avocado if using and another layer of cheese. Breakfast Quesadillas Fluffy eggs and a crispy tortilla make this speedy recipe from Jennifer Evans of Oceanside, California, great for breakfast or brunch. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
To assemble the quesadillas, place a tortilla on a buttered griddle or skillet over medium-low heat. Add a layer of cheese, a layer of cooked veggies, a layer of bacon slices, a layer of eggs, a layer of avocado, and another layer of cheese. Quesadillas are simply savory-filled flour tortillas, either folded in half or stacked. You can cook Breakfast Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadillas
- It's of Left over Ham sliced, or cubed.
- You need 2 (9 inch) of tortillas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Jalapenos.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It's of Taco sauce.
- Prepare of Optional (add inside or on top).
- You need of Jalapeno cheddar liquid cheese.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- It's of Etc.
This zesty egg and sausage version will perk up any brunch menu. Divide scrambled eggs between two tortillas. Top each with cheese and avocado slides. Heat another large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray; add one tortilla.
Breakfast Quesadillas step by step
- Using a medium size pan, lay one tortilla in the pan. Place the slices of ham on top and jalapenos. Sprinkle with cheese and add another tortilla on top..
- Allow to cook on medium heat about 3 minutes or until the bottom tortilla gets golden brown..
- Flip and brown the second side for about 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted on the inside..
- Remove from pan and cut. Top with sour cream, salsa and hot sauce. Enjoy..
Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese, bacon and eggs, spraying pan as needed. These breakfast quesadillas are stuffed with fluffy scrambled eggs, melt-in-your-mouth pinto beans, fresh herbs and gooey cheddar cheese, all of which contrasts so nicely with the crisp, golden exterior. Delicious and easy Breakfast Quesadilla made with bacon, egg and cheese. Your family will enjoy them served for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Breakfast quesadillas are the easiest one-pan breakfast and take just minutes to make.
Demikianlah Artikel Recipe: Perfect Breakfast Quesadillas
Anda sekarang membaca artikel Recipe: Perfect Breakfast Quesadillas dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2021/05/recipe-perfect-breakfast-quesadillas.html