Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce.
You can have Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
- You need 2 of stems of kale (use just the leaves).
- It's 2 leaves of fresh cilantro.
- It's 1/8 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Salt.
- It's 1 Tbs of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini (spiralized).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 6 of chicken strips or 3 pc boneless breast.
- You need 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce.
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce step by step
- Making the Pesto: •Add the leaves of kale, chopped if desired, into the blender or food processor. Add cilantro, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic. Blend on low, it should still be coarse. •Add 1/8 cup Sunflower seeds, continue to blend. • Add 2/3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil periodically as it blends completely.(The last 1/3 Tbs is for the pan.).
- Chop chicken into cubes. • Add 1/3 Tbs of olive oil to the pan on medium heat. •Add the rest of your minced garlic to pan and simmer for 1 minute. •Add pesto, chicken and cook through. •Add salt and pepper to taste. • After the pesto chicken is cooked, set aside..
- Peal the 2 Zucchini or dont, and spiralize it. • 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic to medium heated pan and simmer for a few minutes. • Add Zucchini noodles and cooked chicken to medium heated pan with garlic and cook for 3 minutes. • Add 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce to Zucchini noodles and simmer for 3 minutes. • Add 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese. Toss noodles and chicken. • Salt and pepper to taste • Total cook time for noodles in sauce should be 5-7 minutes total..
- Finish dish with the rest of parmesan cheese. Plate and enjoy!.