Raw Vegan Pad Thai.
You can cook Raw Vegan Pad Thai using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raw Vegan Pad Thai
- It's 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Courgette.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
- It's 1 of sharp apple (optional) Squeeze with lime if you are not eating straight away or it will brown.
- You need 1 handful of beansprouts.
- You need 1 handful of fresh herbs and micro herbs.
- It's 1 handful of fresh sprouted seeds (optional).
- You need 1 of shallot.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 1-2 of spring onions.
- Prepare of Raw crushed nuts (optional).
- It's 1 of red and 1 green chili (chopped to your taste, you may like a spicy or less spicy version).
- You need 1/2 of lime wedges.
- It's of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh tamarind paste.
- You need 1 of date or 1 tablespoon of agave syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of crushed garlic (more if you like).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed ginger (more if you like).
- It's 1 splash of Tamari.
- You need 1/2 of lime (juice).
Raw Vegan Pad Thai step by step
- Wash and dry the vegetables and herbs. Ribbon the vegetables. Chop the chili pepper and herbs and crush the nuts ready to garnish..
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a small blender. Taste and adjust as to your preference..
- Drizzle the sauce on to the salad and garnish with lots of fresh, chopped chili (if you like it spicy) fresh nuts if you are using them and a wedge of lime..