Judul : Recipe: Delicious Quick Shepherd's Pie
link : Recipe: Delicious Quick Shepherd's Pie
Recipe: Delicious Quick Shepherd's Pie
Quick Shepherd's Pie. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Regardless of what you call it, a shepherd's pie is basically a casserole with a layer of cooked meat. In this simple shepherd's pie recipe, we call for flavorful lean ground lamb, which isn't always easy to find.
Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect shepherd's pie. These shepherd's pies are prepared just like regular shepherd's pie, but this classic comfort food is This isn't the traditional Shepherd's Pie with lamb, but a quick and easy version my family loves. Quick Shepherd's Pie: This easy Shepherd's pie is versatile and quick to make. You can have Quick Shepherd's Pie using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Shepherd's Pie
- It's 3 of Potatoes (big).
- You need 500 grams of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 100 grams of Peas.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes (medium).
- You need 3 of sliced cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 6 of Garlic Cloves (diced).
- It's 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 6 of Pepper Cloves (diced).
- It's 50 of Butter.
You can use any combination of veggies. Cooked carrots, onion, peas, broccoli..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. Plunge your spoon into a shepherd's pie with creamy mash and flavourful lamb mince.
Quick Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Boil potatoes (put a pinch of salt in the water while boiling).
- Boil and shred the chicken (add a little salt).
- Boil peas.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Add olive oil to a skillet.
- Add tomatoes, salt (enough to make the tomatoes soft), peas..
- Let the peas cook till medium soft, mash them a little and keep aside..
- Marinate the boiled chicken in red chilli powder, salt, pepper powder, garlic paste. Put it in the fridge for as long as you want (I left it for 4 hours).
- Mash the potatoes with some butter.
- Grease the insides of a microwave safe bowl with butter.
- Place the peas mixture at the bottom, layer it with the chicken marinade, top it off with the mashed potatoes. Then place the cheese slices..
- Place the bowl in the microwave and use the baked potato setting to cook. If you don't have that setting don't worry, just cook it on convection for 5-7 minutes or u til the cheese starts to brown..
We've got traditional recipes, plus spiced and vegetarian alternatives. Beef Shepherd's Pie is a delicious and comforting meal that can be prepared quickly and your family will love it. This is a quick, and easy American twist on the traditional Irish shepherd's pie. Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food recipe that's healthy, hearty and filling. The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce.
Demikianlah Artikel Recipe: Delicious Quick Shepherd's Pie
Anda sekarang membaca artikel Recipe: Delicious Quick Shepherd's Pie dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2021/05/recipe-delicious-quick-shepherd-pie.html