Quick & Easy Crustless Quiche. Перевод слова quick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. quick [kwɪk]Прилагательное. quick / quicker / quickest. From Middle English quik, quic, from Old English cwic ("alive"), from Proto-West Germanic *kwik(k)w, from Proto-Germanic *kwikwaz, from Proto-Indo-European *gʷih₃wós ("alive"), from *gʷeyh₃- ("to live"), *gʷeyh₃w- ("to live"). Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed.
Quick (automobile), an early American automobile. Quick definition is - acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. You can cook Quick & Easy Crustless Quiche using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Crustless Quiche
- It's 200 g of meat, pork or chicken.
- It's 50 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of bunch spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It's 100 to 150 g of kabocha squash.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 300 ml of milk.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper as needed.
- It's 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 200 g of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Quick & Easy Crustless Quiche instructions
- Cut the pork into bite sized pieces. Chop the onion and mushrooms into a suitable size. Cut the pumpkin into 1 cm thick, 3 cm cubes. Heat a pan with one tablespoon of butter and cook them until browned. Season with salt..
- Put the cooked food into a bowl and then add in the chopped spinach..
- Next, add the beaten egg mixture, milk, and cheese into the bowl to mix. Season with salt and pepper..
- Finally add to the mixture the sieved flour and baking powder and mix all gently. Pour the mixture into an oven safe dish and bake for 40 minutes at 180°C/350°F. Check if it's cooked or not by sticking a chopstick into the centre of the quiche, if a watery mixture doesn't come out, it's done..
- Note, You can use chicken instead of pork, and salmon is also a delicious alternative, so do create the quiche with whatever ingredients you like!.