Quick 'n Easy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Crescent Ring. In bowl mix chicken, mozzarella cheese and Buffalo Ranch sauce to your desired consistency. (Some like it more saucy, others less. mix to your preference.) Add mixture around the center circle, keeping it on the dough. Then wrap Cresent roll over the chicken with the point in the center area covering the chicken mixture all the way around. In a small mixing bowl, stir together the cream cheese, ranch seasoning mix, hot sauce, chicken and shredded Monterey Jack until well blended.
In a large bowl, use a fork to combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, celery, onions, Buffalo sauce, and chicken. On a cooking sheet, spread the unrolled crescent rolls out leaving a small circle in the middle. Mix chicken and buffalo sauce to taste and add in celery. You can have Quick 'n Easy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Crescent Ring using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick 'n Easy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Crescent Ring
- Prepare 2 of tubes Cresent Rolls.
- It's 2 pkg of Chicken Strips.
- You need 1 bottle of Buffalo Ranch Sauce.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Mozzarella Shredded.
- It's 1 pkg of Hash browns (we prefer Southern style w/ peppers & onion).
In a small saucepan, combine chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing and wing sauce. This tasty meal or appetizer brings together some of our favorite flavors packed inside a Pillsbury™ crescent dough ring. The creamy ranch, chicken, cheese and bacon combination is sure to be a family favorite. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls.
Quick 'n Easy Buffalo Ranch Chicken Crescent Ring step by step
- Open Cresent roll tubes, unroll and form them in a circle. (I usually have 4 extra, I prefer spaces between and not fully cover by the Cresent rolls; I'll tell ya what I do with these in a bit...).
- In bowl mix chicken, mozzarella cheese and Buffalo Ranch sauce to your desired consistency. (Some like it more saucy, others less... mix to your preference.).
- Add mixture around the center circle, keeping it on the dough... Then wrap Cresent roll over the chicken with the point in the center area covering the chicken mixture all the way around..
- Add hasbrowns around the outside of the ring..
- Cook in oven per the instructions on the Cresent roll tube but ADD an additional 10 minutes. Then serve..
- EXTRA 4 CRESENT ROLLS... On another pan I unroll then, add a little layer of butter. Sorinkly Cinnamon Sugar to my desired amount, roll up in Cresent roll shape and bake according to Cresent roll tube. DESSERT INCLUDED!!!.
Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Mix the chicken, buffalo wing sauce, and ranch dressing together in a small bowl. In a separate small bowl mix together the cream cheese and ranch dressing mix. Then mix all the ingredients together. Spread the mixture in a circle on the inner portion of the crescent ring.