Recipe: Delicious Quick Chicken masala dry
Quick Chicken masala dry. Keep the chicken pieces marinated in some lemon juice, salt, pepper and turmeric powder for half an hour. In a deep pan, heat oil and throw in some split dry red chili, mustard seeds and a cinnamon stick. Now add the onions with ginger garlic paste and saute well.
Easy chicken recipe with some personal twists. Best as a side for bread, naan, and rotis. You can use the same masala recipe for egg roast too. You can cook Quick Chicken masala dry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken masala dry
- You need 1 of big pink onion Sliced.
- You need 1 of tomato Sliced.
- It's 1 lb of Chicken thigh boneless pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garam masala (indian spice mix).
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare half of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 3 of Dry red chilly split.
- It's 3 tbsps of Olive oil.
How to Make Dry Chicken Masala Marinate the chicken with the ingredients and keep aside for at least half an hour. In a pan, heat oil and Deep Fried the chicken till golden brown. Drain and keep on an absorbent paper. Remove chicken from pan (do not wipe out pan).
Quick Chicken masala dry instructions
- Keep the chicken pieces marinated in some lemon juice, salt, pepper and turmeric powder for half an hour..
- In a deep pan, heat oil and throw in some split dry red chili, mustard seeds and a cinnamon stick..
- Now add the onions with ginger garlic paste and saute well..
- Add turmeric powder and salt to the onions to brown easily..
- Once the onions are cooked and oil separates, add chilly powder, pepper and garam masala and a tbsp of water..
- Now in goes the chicken pieces to the pan.Toss well and let all the pieces get coated with the masala..
- Add the tomatoes and keep the pan on simmer uncovered for another 15 mins. Stir in between to prevent burning..
- Sprinkle some cilantro, combine everything well and on medium-low heat let the masala gravy reduce..
- Once done all the chicken pieces should be well coated with the tomato and onion masala and no liquid left in the pan..
- Check the salt and heat level...if needed you can add more black pepper..
You may have to do this in two batches if your skillet is smaller. Set the chicken on a plate and keep warm. Chicken masala can be made to a dry, semi dry or a gravy dish. I have made it to a semi dry dish, if you prefer a dry dish then just evaporate all the moisture until the masala clings on to the chicken well. If you prefer a gravy version, just add some hot water or coconut milk to the chicken after sauteing it.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3ulpKtQ
May 04, 2021 at 12:49PM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3vIJffR
May 04, 2021 at 02:11PM