Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas. Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and salsa. Cook, stirring until melted and well blended.
Stir in the chicken, beans and chiles. Directions In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream. Here's how to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas. You can cook Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It's 6 of Ortega whole wheat wraps.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce, divided.
- You need 1 of guacamole.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cheese, grated.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Cover taquitos completely with enchilada sauce, and sprinkle the top with the shredded cheese. In a small skillet heat olive oil. In a medium, non-stick skillet pan over moderate heat, cook the chicken until is no longer pink and the juices run clear. Cube the chicken and return it.
Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and put aside..
- Cut chicken into small pieces. Then in a large skillet add olive oil, onion and chicken. (I actually pre-cooked the chicken and shredded it beforehand to make this step easier)..
- Add cream cheese and 1/3 cup tomato sauce to the skillet, stirring occasionally until creamy..
- Add the chicken mixture to the center of each wrap. Add a tablespoon of guacamole on top of the chicken mixture. Roll wraps and place into baking pan..
- Spread the rest of the tomato sauce on top of the wraps..
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted..
Add the onion, Cheddar cheese & sour cream, mix them and add parsley, oregano, and ground black pepper. This is my all-time favorite Fast & Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, made with red and green enchilada sauce, so that you get the best of both worlds! Soft and delicious Mission® Super Soft Corn Tortillas filled with shredded cheese, chicken and salsa, these come together so easily and they will definitely become a family favorite Mexican dinner. Easy baked chicken enchiladas brings the taste of authentic Mexican food into your kitchen -- saucy, spicy, and savoury. Baked to perfection, this restaurant-quality meal can be made easily at home.