My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti. Great recipe for My Quick Chicken & Tomato with an Italian Taste.😀#Mainmeal. Just wanted an italian flavour for this idea with the chicken and Tomato also added some sundried tomatoes , balsamic vinegar, Fresh basil , garlic, oregano and Mozzarella cheese all mixed in. I did enjoy it but I.
Simple Ingredients in Skillet Tomato Chicken The chicken is moist and juicy, a handful of capers and splash of red wine vinegar provide acidity and pop, garlic and parsley add freshness, and a small drizzle of honey adds just the right amount of sweetness to balance the dish and help the tomatoes caramelize. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season chicken breasts on both sides with pepper and onion powder, and arrange in the skillet. You can cook My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti
- You need of Cooked Wheat Spaghetti enough for 1 person.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast grilled on both sides browned and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Can of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- It's 1/2 of courgette.
- It's 1 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil dried or chopped fresh.
- It's 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated mozzarella cheese.
Pour tomatoes and reserved liquid over the chicken. Add a splash of sweet balsamic vinegar and a sprinkle of cheese to Easy Tomato-Baked Boneless Chicken Breast. This delicious dish is a smart choice. The amazing Instant Pot makes feeding hungry bellies quick and easy!
My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti step by step
- Cook the spaghetti. Cook the chicken to brown Then add the olive oil to the frying pan and add the Garlic. Fry for 1 minute then add the chicken cut into bite size pieces..
- Next add the Tomatoes,basil and fry for 2 minutes on low. Then add the black pepper. Carry on on low for 5 minutes..
- Add courgettes and the balsamic vinegar and mix the carry on simmering for 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice too. Next add chicken stock just 1/4 cup boiling water and stir in..
- Then add the tomato purèe and stir in. Next the grated mozzarella. Stir until its all melted in. Then add half of a sweet bell pepper so it will be nice and crisp.l.
- Serve hot.on top of the spaghetti. And a little grated mozzarella on top..
Nothing could be easier than this Quick Tomato Basil Chicken, either. Simple, flavorful ingredients and a set-it-and-forget-it cooking method means a healthy meal for your family in no time. For the Trim Healthy Mama it also means a versatile protein source that works for S, E, and FP meals and snacks. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3tWMQWk
May 18, 2021 at 09:37AM