Baked bow-tie pasta salad. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. While I often make Italian Pasta Salad, this dish has a rich creamy dressing that's hard to resist! Ham, cheddar and veggies are mixed in for the perfect potluck dish!
Drain and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, combine romaine, chicken, tomato, bacon and pasta. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, water, barbecue sauce, vinegar and pepper. You can cook Baked bow-tie pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked bow-tie pasta salad
- Prepare 1 pack of bow tie pasta.
- It's 1 cup of grilled chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 of onion (neatly chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of baby spinach.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of any choice (I used colby jack).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of alfredo sauce.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of crushed peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sea-salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
In a large pot of boiling water, prepare pasta until al dente. In a small mixing bowl or jar whisk or shake lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and minced garlic until well combined. Drain bow tie pasta and rinse with cold water to shock the noodles. In a large serving bowl, toss drained pasta with dressing, feta, cherry tomatoes and basil.
Baked bow-tie pasta salad instructions
- Boil the pasta and drain well to keep aside.Pour oil over so that it doesn’t stick..
- Shallow fry the onions, broccoli and chicken with salt and peppercorns.Add in the sweet corn, spinach and alfredo sauce. Mix well..
- For layering the casserole: Brush with melted butter and evenly spread the chicken mix over it, next spread the pasta uniformly on top. Layer with the cheese evenly and spread salt and peppercorns over it..
- Bake at about 350 deg Fahrenheit for 15 min..
Italian Bowtie Pasta Salad Colorful veggies are tossed with bowtie pasta, Genoa salami, Parmesan cheese and a super simple Italian dressing for the ultimate Italian Bowtie Pasta Salad! This pasta salad calls for simple ingredients, takes little time to whip up and absolutely delicious! It is a family favorite and a great item to bring to picnics and potlucks.. Bow tie pasta is great for using in pasta salads because the little nooks and crannies in the pasta are able to grasp on to the flavors that have been added to the salad. Since the ratio of pasta to other ingredients is quite fair, every bite will have a bit of cheese or a vegetable attached to it.