Super Fast Caprese Chicken. One of our favorite easy dinner ideas made with simple ingredients, you can make this stand out, one-pan chicken tasty dinner Flawless and delicious! Here is how you achieve it. Today I would like to share with you my Caprese Chicken Recipe.
One of our favorite easy dinner ideas made with simple ingredients, you can make this stand out, one-pan chicken tasty dinner Flawless and delicious! Chicken Alfredo Caprese Lasagna recipe from Betty Crocker. Learn to make this amazing Caprese Chicken from Delish.com! You can have Super Fast Caprese Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Fast Caprese Chicken
- It's 4 of chicken thighs.
- It's of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of roma tomato.
- It's of Fresh basil, chopped.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's of Butter.
Baked Caprese Chicken made with Italian seasoned chicken breast, sweet balsamic oven-roasted tomatoes, and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve this Baked Caprese Chicken with a side of angel hair pasta or vegetables. This was super quick to prep for. Will definitely add to my dinner rotation!
Super Fast Caprese Chicken step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 375. Don't be like me, make sure you didn't leave something in there last time....
- Salt and pepper your chicken thighs..
- Brown your chicken thighs if you want, put them on a baking sheet after. I use butter in the pan because it tastes better than olive oil..
- Cover that shit with mozzarella cheese. You can top it with the tomato now, if you want, but I'm a fan of the fresh tomato after. Trust me..
- Bake that shit for 25-28 minutes, until that cheese is bubbly, and then broil it for 2-3 minutes..
- Top those bad boys with your fresh basil, and the tomato if you didn't already. Enjoy, bro!.
This caprese chicken will be eaten in the matter of minutes, it's that amazing. Once the chicken starts to brown, take it out of the oven and remove the garlic cloves. Then top it with basil, tomato and mozzarella. This Five Ingredient Caprese Chicken is super fast and only uses pantry staples. When chicken is cooked through drizzle with the balsamic syrup, top with the mozzarella and tomato.