Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip.
You can have Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip
- Prepare 1/2 pound of extra lean beef.
- You need 6 of green peppers (save 2 tops to dice).
- You need 2 of bell peppers diced.
- You need 1/4 of diced red onion.
- It's 1/2 of diced jalapeño.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- It's of Rice cauliflower.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- You need of Ketchup.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- It's of Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese crisp.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of jalapeño.
- It's of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Bake at 350' until golden brown top sprinkle of shredded cheese.
Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip step by step
- Cook ground beef.
- Add Garlic, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, jalapeño & ketchup.
- Add rice cauliflower then taco seasoning with a little bit of water.
- Cook until ready then stuff green peppers top with shredded cheese.
- Put parmesan cheese on parchment paper then place fresh slice jalapeño and press down.
- Baked at 350' until golden brown then top with a little bit shredded cheese...place in oven to melt.
- Gently place Parma chip on top of green pepper taco and bake until green pepper is ready to eat.