Spicy Garbanzo Mint Salad.
You can cook Spicy Garbanzo Mint Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Garbanzo Mint Salad
- It's 1 (15 oz) of can Garbanzo.
- You need 1 of tomato, diced.
- It's 1/4 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini, diced.
- You need Handful of mint leaves, chopped.
- It's 1/4 of cup(60ml) lemon juice.
- It's 1/4 of cup(60ml) salsa.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
Spicy Garbanzo Mint Salad instructions
- Rinse and drain Garbanzo. Cut tomato, onion, zucchini and bell pepper. Put them in a mixing bowl..
- Rinse mint leaves well, pat them dry and chop. Add to the bowl along with lemon juice and salsa..
- Combine well and add salt and pepper if needed. Put in fridge and allow the flavour to blend until ready to serve..