Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy. Fine chop all vegetables and herbs. Mix everything in the Meat/Cheese Filling section by hand. Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy is something that I have loved my whole life.
Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy. Prepare of For The Primary Vegetable. You can cook Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy
- It's of ● For The Primary Vegetable.
- It's 4 of LG Green Bell Peppers [deseeded - tops sliced off & reserved].
- Prepare of ● For The Meat/Cheese Filling.
- You need 1 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced White Onions.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Red Onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's 1 of LG England's Best Egg [binder].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 Packet of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Crushed Stove Top Stuffing [binder].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cooked Long Grained White Rice.
- It's of Beef Broth [as needed to moisten meat mixture & make tacky].
- It's of ● For The Bell Pepper Toppings.
- It's of Mozzarella Cheese [as needed].
- It's of Cheddar Or Mexican 3 Cheese [as needed].
- You need of Brown Gravy [your choice - as needed].
- Prepare of Fine Chopped Parsley [garnishment as needed].
Brown beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Halfway through browning, add mushrooms and onion. Continue cooking until meat is fully browned; drain fat from skillet. Stir in enough gravy to bond mixture without making it soupy.
Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy step by step
- Fine chop all vegetables and herbs..
- Mix everything in the Meat/Cheese Filling section by hand..
- Pack your bell peppers tightly..
- Cap em' and bake em' at 350° for 40 minutes. Replace caps..
- At 35 minutes place shredded cheese on top..
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Heat your beef gravy. Stir constantly..
- Serve piping hot. Enjoy!.
Stuffed Bell Peppers is a dish I remember so well growing up. Mom made them quite often, but the difference between my recipe and my moms is her homemade tomato gravy. When she made stuffed peppers she always made her gravy from scratch by preparing a roux with flour, butter and tomato sauce. Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle insides of the peppers lightly with salt.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3bM7ToA
May 22, 2021 at 11:24PM