Zucchini Chicken Quesadillas. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, zucchini, bell pepper, tomato, onion, jalapeno and garlic. Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice over the chicken mixture. Add the cheese, Tabasco and cumin; mix well.
Grill chicken until cooked through and then slice into small pieces. Heat a pan with the olive oil and sautee onions, garlic, and zucchini until the zucchini becomes tender. On a pizza pan, lay one tortilla down and top with chicken, veggies, and half the cheese. You can cook Zucchini Chicken Quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Chicken Quesadillas
- Prepare 1 of Chopped zucchini.
- It's 2 of Chicken breast (cooked and cubed).
- It's 1/2 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of Lebanese pockets.
- It's 1/2 cup of Reduced fat shredded cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp of Hot salsa.
- It's 1 tbsp of Light country crock butter spread.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Adobo.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Garlic powder.
Melt butter spread in frying pan and add onions Saut? onions and add zucchini, chicken (cubed) and season to taste Add cheese and take off hear In a separate frying pan, place Lebanese pockets. Stir in onion, garlic, and zucchini and season with salt and pepper. These baked chicken quesadillas are packed with zucchini, bell peppers, tomatoes, diced jalapeno peppers and fresh lime juice. Place a tortilla in the middle of the pan and sprinkle with a quarter of the cheese.
Zucchini Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- Melt butter spread in frying pan and add onions.
- Saut? onions and add zucchini, chicken (cubed) and season to taste.
- Add cheese and take off hear.
- In a separate frying pan, place Lebanese pockets. Fold them in half to create a pocket and add half the filling to each pocket. Cook both sides of the pocket until they are crispy.
- Cut into 4's and eat with salsa.
Top with half of the zucchini, half the seasoned chickpeas, then half the olives and half the chicken. Sweet onions, fresh zucchini, and grilled corn along with roasted chicken and plenty of melting cheese made these some of the best quesadillas that I have made recently. I've been on a huge quesadilla kick and that along with all of these leftovers from the fridge made for a delicious lunch. The zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a succulent delight when mixed with the melted cheeses. Cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa.