Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies. Here is how you achieve that. We provide you only the best Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Slice and sauté the Brussels sprouts in a skillet. Fried Fish Tacos with Avocado Tartar Sauce & Red Cabbage Seafood, Tacos, B-Team Recipes Zucchini Boats with Mediterranean-Style Chickpea Rice Quinoa Grain Bowl with Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Chile-Marinated Tofu, Kale and Lemony Tahini-Miso Lunch, Winter, Fall, Vegetables, Healthy, B-Team Recipes Make some colourful, flavour-packed vegetarian tacos for lunch. From black beans to smoky tofu and chargrilled vegetables, there's plenty of choice for fillings. You can have Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies
- You need 3/4 lb of beef top sirloin steak.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 3 slice of applewood smoked bacon.
- You need 6 each of bay leafs.
- You need 1 can of artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1 each of portabella mushroom.
- Prepare 6 of corn taco sliders tortillas.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 medium of sized carrots.
Slowly render fat from bacon on low heat. When bacon is crispy, remove from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside for garnish or another use. Season with dry rub and a pinch of salt. When first side of pork is browned, add onions and peppers.
Curry sirloin tacos with bacon veggies step by step
- Slice mushroom and carrots. Put bacon, mushroom, artichoke hearts, and carrots into saute pan with olive oil and bay leaves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add 1/2 cup of water. Simmer on medium for about 20 minutes or until mushrooms absorb all the water..
- Meanwhile, have your sous chef slice the sirloin into 1/2 inch strips. Put in a mixing bowl. Coat with olive oil, thyme, curry powder, garlic, garam masala. Mix in 1/4 cup of coconut milk. Saute at medium heat for 10. Then add the rest of the coconut milk and corn starch to make gravy. Cook for 10 more minutes..
- Toast tortillas. Put sirloin into tortillas. Serve aside the vegetable blend. Pairs well with James Brown..
- Desert: Applesauce with cinnamon..
In small bowl, combine salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bring the water to the boil again and reduce heat to medium-low. Drain and set aside allowing to the chicken to cool. Brush the steak with oil and season well with salt and pepper on both sides. Lots of spices in this ground bison and egg omelet make for a great taco filling, and the pineapple salsa with fresh cilantro is the perfect topping..