Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in ().
You can cook Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in () using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in ()
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 2 cups of (-2 tbsp) sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of mashed banana or grated zucchini.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's of (3 tbsp milk).
- Prepare 3 cups of AP flour, can sub in up to half whole wheat flour for a healthier loaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of (1/8) baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of (1/2) baking soda.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in () instructions
- Beat eggs until light and airy. Then add in the sugar, bananas, vanilla, and milk if HA, and blend well..
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and soda, and cinnamon..
- Add to wet mixture, and mix well. You can put desired add ins at this point, some ideas would be walnuts or pecans, chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, caramel baking bits, granola, the possibilities are endless! You could even throw a streusel topping on if you want (I don't have a recipe at this time however).
- Divide batter between two greased standard loaf pans, or put all batter into one greased bundt pan. Bake at 325 (350) for 45 (40) minutes, until a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean and the center of the loaf springs back when pressed on. Enjoy sliced with generous amounts of butter!.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3wpEkkq
May 25, 2021 at 07:45AM