Zucchini stuffed with cheesy Guacamole. Zucchini roll ups with guacamole are a light and delicious appetizer made with thinly sliced zucchini rolled and stuffed with homemade guacamole. It's a tasty, healthy and low carb appetizer that everyone one will love. Over medium heat, bring to a boil.
This main dish recipe idea for Cheesy Stuffed Zucchini is perfect as is or served with a side salad. Use a small spoon to hollow out the center of the zucchini pieces, and then place them cut side up on a baking sheet. Divide the meat mixture equally into the hollowed zucchini boats, followed by shredded cheese, corn, tomatoes, and black beans. You can cook Zucchini stuffed with cheesy Guacamole using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini stuffed with cheesy Guacamole
- It's 1 of zucchini (green or yellow).
- It's of For guacamole:.
- It's 1/2 of avacado.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coriander washed.
- Prepare 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme dry.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil dry.
- It's 1/2 spoon of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped (optional).
- You need 1/2 spoon of chopped onion (optional).
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 cube of processed cheese.
- It's 4-5 spoon of cheddar cheese grated top layer.
- It's of Zucchini pulp which was scooped for stuffing.
- It's 2 spoon of water.
In a medium bowl combined zucchini flesh, bread crumbs, Cheddar cheese, onion, parsley, salt, most of the Parmesan cheese and egg. Dot tops with butter and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Stuffed zucchini boats are a really easy side dish that take very little time and effort to make, but will wow everyone at the table both with looks and taste. Jump to the Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Stuffed Zucchini Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them.
Zucchini stuffed with cheesy Guacamole instructions
- Wash and cut zucchini in 3 piece and then cut it half and scoop out with spoon from middle to fill gaucamole.. keep the pulp to mix in gaucamole.. boats of zucchini is ready..
- Take avacado half piece scoop it and remove the skin..
- Put avacado, zucchini pulp, Coriander, processed cheese cube and lemon juice... in mixture and make a paste.
- In paste add chopped tomato, black pepper powder, chilli flakes, oregano, thyme, basil, salt (chopped onion and garlic optional) and mix it well..guacamole is ready...
- In zucchini boats fill guacamole...and cover it with grated cheddar cheese...
- Put the zucchini loaded with cheesy Guacamole and cheddar cheese..in pre heated oven and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes.. garnish it with chopped parsley, chilli flakes and cheddar cheese...
- You can serve it with tomato sauce, any soup as starter or in break fast..can be served hot or cold..
- Zucchini boats can be stuffed with salsa sauce or beans or cheese spinach and corn.. njoy with family and friends....
Inspired by this popular vegetable lasagna recipe, these roasted zucchini boats combine fresh zucchini, ricotta cheese, parmesan, mozzarella, basil, and delicious roasted red peppers. More from Inspired Taste Sprinkle the zucchini boats with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the boats. Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. A golden cheesy crust seals in the fluffy, moist and creamy center of this zucchini casserole.