Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado. Mix all the ingredients, except Mozzarella cheese, and them on top of avocados. Place them inside the fryer basket. The taste of the chicken avocado mixture baked was fantastic!
Place them inside the fryer basket. These oven-roasted chicken breasts are stuffed with a mixture of avocado and bacon, then brushed with pesto to hold a layer of panko breadcrumbs. Get ready for meaty juices, and crispy deliciousness! You can cook Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado
- Prepare 2 of avocados pitted.
- You need 2 cups of roast chicken shredded.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tomato seeded and diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded cheese Mexican blend.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro stems chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Sriracha optional.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese to top.
Place them inside the fryer basket. In a large bowl mix together chicken, tomatoes, red onion, oil, and red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper Spoon mixture into avocados then drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with. Sprinkle salt and pepper or your favorite spice on top. I like the Traeger Prime Rib spice for this recipe.
Roast Chicken Stuffed Avocado instructions
- Preheat air fryer at 400F (200C) for 2 minutes..
- Mix all the ingredients, except Mozzarella cheese, and them on top of avocados. Place them inside the fryer basket..
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese over the chicken mixture and let the cheese melt for 1 minute in the preheated air fryer..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is slightly golden brown..
This Stuffed Avocados with Chicken Bacon Salad is an easy, good-for-you meal that takes minutes to prepare, and it's especially quick if you have some leftover baked chicken or rotisserie chicken. Perfect for lunch or a quick snack, these chicken and bacon salad stuffed avocados are low carb, gluten free, keto and paleo approved! Place the onions, carrots, and fennel in a roasting pan. Spread around the bottom of the roasting pan and place the chicken on top. Spoon quinoa mixture into the center of the avocado halves.