Holiday Nibbles. The best party nibbles are a bit salty, pair well with drinks, and are easy to eat while standing, mingling, and juggling eggnog. Here are three of my favorites. The holidays are a time of celebration and frenzy, but we are here to make holiday entertaining easier than ever!
A Decadent Pate Les Trois Cochon's Venison Pâté is a rich blend of pork, venison, and chicken liver, studded with cranberries, pistachios, and bits of sweet apple. A tasty nibble for any holiday table, slice and serve this pâté with crusty sourdough, peppered flatbread or with a crunchy green winter salad. Toasted Ravioli While visiting a friend who had just moved to St. You can have Holiday Nibbles using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Holiday Nibbles
- You need of Dishes clockwise: Onion Veggie Dip, Salmon Dip, Gucamole,Antipasto,Kosher Dill Pickle,Bacon Wrapped Scallops,Cocktail Sauce,Thinly Sliced Baguette, Assorted Crackers.
- It's of Center Tray: Kolbassa, Celery Sticks, Genoa Salami, Pepperoni,Baby Bell Cheese, Marble Cheese,Green Onion,Yellow Sweet Pepper, Baby Carrots, Grape Tomatoes.
- It's of Veggie Dip Recipe: 500ml of sour cream, 1 packet of onion soup mix. Combine the ingredients and chill until ready to serve. If you want a smooth dip sift the onion soup mix into the sour cream.
- Prepare of Salmon Dip Recipe: 1 tin salmon, 1 package of cream cheeses, 1/3 cup finely minced red onion. Remove skin and salmon bones, combine all ingredients and mix by hand until smooth and evenly combined.
- Prepare of Guacamole Recipe: 3 avocados, 8 grape tomatoes, tsp finely minced red onion, garlic, pepper, salt to taste, tsp lemon juice. Use hand blender to combine to desired texture. Chill until ready to serve.
- You need of Antipasto First Step: liberally cover bottom of dish with good quality olive oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- It's of Antipasto First Layer: Halve grape tomatoes and arrange on dish flat side up and so there is no space left. Sprinkle with salt pepper and garlic. Be careful not to over salt.
- Prepare of Antipasto Second Layer: thinly slice mozzarella cheese to fit on top of the tomatoes. Place one piece on top of each tomato. You may slice extra and randomly add it.
- It's of Antipasto Third Layer: slice prosciutto into 1cm by 5 cm strips. Fold or roll or scrunch and place one piece on top of mozzarella. I slice up extra prosciutto and sprinkle it randomly.
- You need of Antipasto Fourth Layer: Finely slice half a red onion and scatter it over the entire dish. Sprinkle capers and red olives. Drizzle with a bit more olive oil. Chill until ready to serve.
- Prepare of Bacon Wrapped Scallops: wash and pat dry scallops. Wrap bacon around scallop and add to a presoaked bamboo skewer. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Place skewers on pan and broil for 20 minute.
- Prepare of Center Tray: you can basically add whatever your preference is. I usually have ham, turkey and other cold meats, but I forgot to buy it.
Louis, Missouri, I tried these toasted ravioli at almost every restaurant! When I got home, I had to try to replicate them, and this recipe comes pretty. American food holidays: There's a food holiday every day of the year—like National Popcorn Day, Shortbread Day and Hot Dog Day. THE NIBBLE, Great Food Finds, is a gourmet food webzine with thousands of product reviews plus fun food articles like this.
Holiday Nibbles instructions
- You may add other ingredients such as cauliflower, broccoli or other great veggie for dipping..
- Not shown: I baked a Brie cheese and we had a Boursin Cheese dip..
Pair the delicious snacks with some holiday cocktails, and you'll easily start the night off on the right foot. Holiday party menus, especially, tend to get out of hand. But this year can be different, thanks to Epi's official list of our favorite quick and easy appetizers and hors d'oeuvres. As the Caribbean's premier manufacturer and marketer of snacks, Holiday Snacks Limited has established a distinct taste with well-known snack products such as Tortillaz Chips, Potato Chipz, Cheese Stiks, Peanuts, Cashew Nuts and Cheese Curls and Balls. Bermudez Group Limited is the number one food and snack manufacturer in the Caribbean and South America.