Super Simple Delicious Ramen.
You can have Super Simple Delicious Ramen using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Simple Delicious Ramen
- Prepare 1 pkg of ramen noodles (4 of those square shape molds of them).
- You need 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 6 bunches of baby bok choy.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of zucchini, sliced thin.
- It's 2 of cooked chicken breast, shredded.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbs of light soya sauce.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper,.
Super Simple Delicious Ramen step by step
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook the ramen and your eggs for 6 min, drain and set aside..
- In the same pot, heat 1 tbs olive oil, sautee your garlic then add your chicken, seasonings then pour in your chicken broth and your soya sauce.
- Add in your sliced zucchini and bok choy, bring everything to a boil and allow the zucchini to cook until your likeness (about 5-6 min is what I did).
- Add your noodles back to the pot and bring just to boil again..
- Serve with your medium boiled egg (that hopefully you have removed from the shell while the above was cooking).
- I served with a drizzle of chili oil and it was 👌.
via Blogger https://ift.tt/33EI1X1
May 14, 2021 at 06:29AM