Quick & Easy Skewer-Free Yakitori with Japanese Leek. Перевод слова quick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. quick [kwɪk]Прилагательное. quick / quicker / quickest. From Middle English quik, quic, from Old English cwic ("alive"), from Proto-West Germanic *kwik(k)w, from Proto-Germanic *kwikwaz, from Proto-Indo-European *gʷih₃wós ("alive"), from *gʷeyh₃- ("to live"), *gʷeyh₃w- ("to live"). Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed.
Quick (automobile), an early American automobile. Quick definition is - acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. You can have Quick & Easy Skewer-Free Yakitori with Japanese Leek using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Skewer-Free Yakitori with Japanese Leek
- It's 1 of Chicken thigh.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Mirin.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
Quick & Easy Skewer-Free Yakitori with Japanese Leek instructions
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Cut the Japanese leek into 2 cm pieces. Combine the ＊ ingredients..
- Heat a frying pan, add the Japanese leek, and fry while rolling around until lightly browned. Remove from the pan for a moment..
- Add chicken in the pan, cover with a lid, and fry over medium-high. Shake the pan occasionally so that the chicken doesn't get burnt..
- Return the Japanese leek to the pan, and continue stir-frying until the chicken is lightly browned..
- Pour in the ＊ mixture and mix well. Continue stir-frying until the liquid has evaporated a little bit and the sauce starts to thicken..
- You're all done!.
- If you want to skewer the meat, use this recipefor "My family's Yakitori with Delicious Sauce".