Judul : How to Cook Delicious Venison fajitas
link : How to Cook Delicious Venison fajitas
How to Cook Delicious Venison fajitasHow to Cook Delicious Venison fajitas
How to Cook Delicious Venison fajitas
Venison fajitas. Combine seasoned salt, garlic salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and oregano to make the fajita seasoning. Sprinkle two teaspoons of the seasoning over the sliced venison. To finish off the meal, we add some Mexican rice and corn bread." In a small bowl combine the cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
Be the first to review this recipe. I found this recipe in an old issue of TOH magazine, and since I have a freezer full of venison, thought I would give it a try. It was a huge hit with the whole family! You can have Venison fajitas using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Venison fajitas
- You need 1 tbsp of oil (or if you have a really great nonstick pan you don't need any oil).
- You need 16 oz of venison tenderloin cut into 1/4 " mini medallions.
- It's 1/3 cup of fajita seasoning of choice.
- It's 1 of sliced onion.
- You need 1 of sliced green pepper (can use different colors and mix).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Diced tomatoes (or Diced fresh ripe tomato).
- You need 1 of finely chopped jalapeño (optional).
- You need 1 of top with cheese of choice /sour cream/ salsa.
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas of choice.
You can add all kinds of yummy stuff to this. The original poster was Daniell Rissinger. Optional Topping Ideas: - Spinach or lettuce chopped - ½ onion chopped Venison Fajitas with tender cuts of venison marinated with homemade seasoning, cooked with onions, bell peppers, and garlic, placed onto a tortilla and browned in a cast iron pan until the cheese is melted and ooey-gooey. It sounds pretty delicious to me!
Venison fajitas step by step
- Take the venison and place in a zip lock freezer bag with the fajita seasoning and keep it in the fridge all day or over night to marinade..
- Take your pan of choice and set it to high heat. (I prefer to use my cast iron skillet but you can use non stick and void the oil or any other skillet will do), add the oil and venison after 2 minutes turn the venison to its other side and throw in all of the other ingredients (except toppings) and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking..
- You can top off a salad or place it inside of a tortilla and top with your favorite toppings!.
However, anything with venison in it sounds delicious to me. Directions Combine seasoned salt, garlic salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and oregano to make the fajita seasoning. Sprinkle two teaspoons of the seasoning over the sliced venison. Fabulous Fajitas ~ Venison Recipe Tender venison strips cooked low and slow in the crockpot with peppers and onions. Wrap in warm tortillas and top with sour cream for a delicious wild game meal!
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3f3KwZt
May 21, 2021 at 07:25AM
via Blogger https://ift.tt/3yv7yQC
May 21, 2021 at 08:11AM
Demikianlah Artikel How to Cook Delicious Venison fajitas
Anda sekarang membaca artikel How to Cook Delicious Venison fajitas dengan alamat link https://www.nulisprener.org/2021/05/how-to-cook-delicious-venison-fajitas_81.html