My Spicy Minced Beef Stuffed Jacket Potato. #mainmeal 😘. My Spicy Minced Beef Stuffed Jacket Potato. #mainmeal 😘 Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my spicy minced beef stuffed jacket potato. #mainmeal 😘. One of my favorites food recipes.
Stir in the kale to wilt, then taste, season and set aside. Once the potatoes are tender, cut them in half and scoop out most of the flesh into a bowl (use a clean tea towel to hold the hot potatoes). My Spicy Minced Beef Stuffed Jacket Potato. #mainmeal 😘 Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. You can cook My Spicy Minced Beef Stuffed Jacket Potato. #mainmeal 😘 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Spicy Minced Beef Stuffed Jacket Potato. #mainmeal 😘
- It's 250 g of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion diced.
- You need 2 of Garlic Clove crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Mexican Spices.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Tomato puree.
- It's 1 tsp of Chipotle sauce or a Hot Sauce.
- You need 4 tbls of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 2 Tbls of Crushed Tortillas.
- It's 1 of Little jalapeno slices on top.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Grated Cheese (opt).
- Prepare 2 of Latge Potatoes or 4 Medium.
Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my spicy minced beef stuffed jacket potato. #mainmeal 😘. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. My Spicy Minced Beef Stuffed Jacket Potato. #mainmeal 😘 is one of the. This oven baked jacket potato has a spicy and sweet tomato and beef filling and is topped with heaps of grated Cheddar.
My Spicy Minced Beef Stuffed Jacket Potato. #mainmeal 😘 step by step
- Add a little olive oil to a frying pan heat up then add the onions fry for 1 minute..
- Next add the Garlic, Mexican spice, chilli powder, mix in then add the minced Beef fry until all meat is coloured turn down the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes. Add the tomato puree mix in..
- Minced beef.
- Add the crushed Tomatoes mix in..
- Wash the potatoes and poke a few holes in with a fork then Cook your potatoes in the skin in oven or microwave. If using the oven make sure you put them in an hour before cooking the Beef mince..
- Potatoes cooked. Scoop out the soft potatoe and mix with 1 tbls Virgin olive oil or butter then mix in with the Minced beef on the heat. Set aside the potato skin..
- Lastly add the mined beef equally into the two potato shells add crushed tortillas over the meat then add the sliced Jalepenos on top. Also a blob of Mayonaise (opt).
- You can also add a little Grated cheese on top also (optional) I had to use 2 medium sized potatoe no large ones so we had 2 each..
This tasty treat is ideal for those cold winter evenings when you're in the mood for dinner by the fire. The Microwave Jacket Potato and Minced Beef Recipe Heat up some sunflower oil (or a healthy oil of your choice) in a pan. Roughly cut the baked potatoes into wedge shapes. Cover a baking tray with foil and spray with oil. Place the wedges evenly on the tray and spray the wedges with oil.