Red sauce penne pasta. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente. Drain; reserve a small amount of cooking water in the pot. This Red Sauce Penne Pasta is one of those dinners that just works.
Doesn't the cheese on this Penne Pasta looks so yummy! The soul of the red sauce pasta is the homemade tomato sauce. A delicious, multi-purpose pizza cum pasta sauce adds so much flavor to the humble pasta. You can have Red sauce penne pasta using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red sauce penne pasta
- Prepare 1 cup of penne pasta.
- You need 1 of big sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of cabbage grated.
- It's 5 of garlic sliced estinated.
- It's Half of cup peas.
- You need Half of cup mushrooms diced.
- It's 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayo.
- It's 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of taco sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It's Half of cup sliced carrots.
No store-bought sauce can do the magic! My tomato sauce is gluten-free and vegetarian. Or leave it out altogether for an equally delicious red sauce! Italian Sausage Pasta dish can easily be turned into baked pasta dish.
Red sauce penne pasta step by step
- First boil pasta in water always by adding pinch of salt and some oil.to make nongreasy..
- Now mix all the sauces mentioned.take a pan put some oil and add all the ingredients except sauces mixture.we will add it in the end.
- Saute all the vegetables with spices at low flame until softened.add boil pasta after sautéed 8 to 10 minutes and all the sauces mixture too.mix well for 5 minutes at medium heat.
- Serve by garnishing green onion chopped.stay safe stay healthy and happy.
Mix the creamy sausage sauce with al dente penne or rigatoni pasta. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Add the drained pasta to the sauce. Stir well, adding a little pasta water if needed to loosen the sauce. A meaty, creamy red sauce, pasta, and lots and lots of cheese.